Psychology of Vision UK and Ireland is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to our website at psychologyofvision.co.uk
By registering or placing an order on this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you visit, register or order products or services, or book events on the above website, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to our website and to supply the products or services you have requested. It will also enable us to invoice you and to contact you where necessary concerning your bookings and orders. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business. In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services.
Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know by email about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you and to provide valuable content. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Unless required to do so by law we do not share client details with any third party.
Cookies are small amounts of information which we may store on your computer. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies by following the relevant instructions which can be found at www.aboutcookies.org. In that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site. If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please let us know at email@example.com
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We do not store your financial details (credit and debit card information).
ACCESSING AND UPDATING
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR POLICY FOR PSYCHOLOGY OF VISION UK AND IRELAND
Psychology of Vision UK and Ireland is a small consultancy, mentoring, coaching and training organisation and keeps only minimum personal data for services provided by Psychology of Vision UK and Ireland.
- Name, contact details and relationship status (e.g. New Customer, Existing Client, Prospect, New Subscriber, Programme or Events recently attended) are logged in Infusionsoft (our cloud-based CRM system)
- Images, records of sessions and coaching call recordings are held on hard drives that are either password protected or external hard drives that are stored in a locked safe and retained for 7 years after we cease to provide a client with any service.
- Contractual documents – are held on hard drives that are password protected or external hard drives that are stored in a locked safe and retained for 7 years after we cease to provide a client with any service.
- Billing documents and invoices are held on hard drives that are password protected or external hard drives that are stored in a locked safe. Retained for 7 years in line with HMRC requirements.
- Name and email address so that we can send offers and valuable content to previous clients or participants in our workshops or free online or offline training and those that have signed up to our website. The frequency of emails will be very low (2-4 times a month) and you will always be given the option to opt out.
- All email communications are held in Gmail until actioned, deleted or archived.
Infusionsoft is used to keep track of prospects and leads gathered from networking, referrals, media, contacts from website etc. Names, emails, telephone numbers company name. Reviewed annually.
We include a link to our privacy notice at the bottom of each page on our website
- Implied consent – name and email address to send lead magnet.
- Legitimate interest – to continue to follow up with valuable content and offers relating to the services we provide. The impact is minimal as the frequency of emails is low. We always give you the option to opt out.
- Mailing lists for marketing are held on Infusionsoft. An unsubscribe facility is offered on all communications.
- Individuals who agree orally to be put on the mailing list can opt out at any time.
- Subscribers who haven’t opened emails are removed regularly.
Roles and Responsibilities
Data Controller and Data Processor: Alex Patchett-Joyce
In addition, processor agreements are in place for technical and admin Support – access to the website and cloud-based systems as listed above.
Associates are responsible for their own GDPR.